The practice of law is changing due to
- The more for less” demands of clients
- The impact of technology on the delivery of legal services
- The race to the bottom in pricing of legal work
- Increased competition from other professional service providers
It is time to change the value conversation because if that occurs, the lawyer/client relationship transforms. Law firms that can understand the client’s perception of value, and deliver services in a manner and at a price aligned with value, have a major competitive advantage in these challenging times. The competitive law firms need to:
- Articulate value
- Price for value
- Deliver services in a manner which reflects value.
With more than 25 years experience in reviewing legal matter management, we can help you meet the challenges of a rapidly changing legal profession.